1. Let’s assume that an agreement is signed between
and the Palestinians, just as the Israeli leftists would like to see it, complete with a signing extravaganza on the White House lawn just as Obama wishes. Israel
2. Let’s assume that a few months later there are free democratic elections in
supervised by international observers headed by Jimmy Carter or Tony Blair. Palestine
3. Hamas will win those elections and will take over the government of
, including command of the Palestine security “police” who have been so well trained by the Americans. This is not “pretend”; this is what will happen, based on the democratic elections in Palestine and Gaza . Iraq
4. How long will i
t take before kassams, mortars and missiles are fired from Hamas into Palestine , just as they are from Israel ? Their potential targets will include Gaza . Again this is not “pretend”. This is what will happen. Ben Gurion Airport
5. What will the
government let our armed forces do about it? Not very much, based o Israel n experience. Just about wha t they do in . Gaza
6. This situation will continue until it becomes unbearable and a major war breaks out, in which the IDF reoccupies
at a Palestine n enormous cost in blood and treasure.
7. This will be the inevitable result of the agreemen
t the Israeli leftists and Obama want. Anyone who refuses to see this is still playing let’s pretend.